Thank you for visiting Epic Rings. Your privacy is very important to us.
- What kind of information we collect from our customers?
- Why do we need that information?
- How are we going to use that information?
Whenever you visit epicrings.com, we collect certain information about your device like your web browser, IP address, time zone and some of the cookies that are installed on your device.
In addition to that, we gather information about the web pages or products that you view, websites or search terms that have referred you to Epic Rings and how you are interacting with our website.
- Cookies : They are small data files placed on your computer or other devices and it includes an anonymous unique identifier. To learn more information on the usage of cookies and how to disable them, you can visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- Log files: These files will help us to track your actions on Epic Rings and gather information like IP address, browser type (Microsoft Edge, Chrome, Firefox), ISP (Internet service provider), entry/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons”, “tags”, and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse epicrings.com
Whenever you place an order on our website, we collect certain information like your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers, email address, and phone number).
Sharing personal information
Device Information is used to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (your IP address) and to improve our website (i.e by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with epicrings.com and to assess the success of our marketing or advertising campaigns).
We are using Shopify to build our online store. To read more about how Shopify uses your Personal Information click https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy
We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers interact with our website
To learn more information about how Google uses your Personal Information, check out: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/.
For opting out of Google Analytics, click https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
- We might share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to protect our rights.
- Order Information is used to fulfill any orders placed through epicrings.com (payment processing, shipping, invoices and order confirmations). It is also used to
- Communicate with our customers
- Do quality check on the orders for potential risk or fraud
- Based on your preferences, we will provide you information or advertising relating to our products or services.
We will be using your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications which might be relevant or of interest to you. To know more information about how targeted advertising works, you can check out Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
At any point of time, if you wish to opt out of targeted advertising, you can easily do that by using the links below:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
- Google: https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
- Bing: https://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en-us/resources/policies/personalized-ads
Also you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/.
At Epic Rings, we do not alter our website’s data collection and use practices if we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
For European Residents:
You have the right to ask us about your personal information we hold and it can be corrected, updated, or deleted. For that, please contact us through the contact information below. This also applies to any other customer who has visited our website from any country
We are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through epicrings.com), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Also, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
When you place an order through Epic Rings, we will maintain your Order Information for our records until you ask us to delete this information.
If you have any questions, suggestions or complaints, please feel free to drop an email to email@example.com. We will address your concerns as early as possible depending on the level of priority.